We are experienced Solicitors and Registered Migration Agents with a proven track record. We offer personalised service with a reasonable fee structure.
Check out our latest client testimonials!
Perhaps our easiest task is to convince you on why to choose Australia as a tourist destination or future home. There are many reasons why Australia is called "the lucky country" including:
- A wonderful natural environment of wide open spaces
- A Secure democratic government
- A Peaceful society free from oppression
- High living standards
- Clean streets and clear, unpolluted skies
- Excellent schools and world-class universities
- Exceptional flora and fauna, unique to Australia
- A mostly temperate climate
- A comprehensive health care system
5 Reasons To Migrate To Australia
- Our unemployment rate is currently 5% (May 2009), compared to 22% in South Africa, 9% in France and China, 8% in Germany, the United States and Canada, and 7% in the United Kingdom.
- The Swiss Institute of Management Development - (World Competitiveness Yearbook 2008) - ranked Australia as the most resilient economy in the world.
- Australia was selected as the number one place to live on the 2008 Country Brand Index.
Quality of Life
Quality of life in Australia is extremely high with the Economist Intelligence Unit ranking Melbourne #1 as the most liveable city in the world.
We offer safe, clean, comfortable urban and regional living at a reasonable price. Additionally, we offer quality accommodation, world class educational facilities, good road and public transport networks as well as unlimited leisure possibilities.
Democratic and Politically Stable
The Australian political environment is ranked as one of the most stable in the world, ranked third behind Finland and Luxemburg, and first in the region.
Australia has an open, efficient and transparent legal framework. Australia's competition laws are ranked as the second best in the world.
Telecommunications and Information Systems and Infrastructure
Australia's telecommunications and IT market has become one of the biggest in Asia and tenth largest in the world.
In the two years to June 2001, the Australian IT market grew by 26% despite the difficult climate for global technology.
Highly Skilled Workforce
Australia is ranked in the top ten countries in the world for availability of skilled labour, IT professionals, finance skills and qualified engineers.
There are 97,000 visas available in Australia's Skilled Migration Program this year.