We are experienced Solicitors and Registered Migration Agents with a proven track record. We offer personalised service with a reasonable fee structure.
Check out our latest client testimonials!
Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) Subclass 186 Visa
The Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) Subclass 186 Visa process has
1. Nomination by an
2. ENS Subclass 186 Visa application by employee
1. Requirements for the employer
The employer must amongst other things:
- be actively and lawfully operating a legitimate business in Australia
- have a genuine need for a paid employee to fill a position in the employer's business
- have a satisfactory record of compliance with immigration law and workplace relations law
- have made adequate provision for training existing Australian employees, or if a newly established business, be making adequate provision for future training of Australian employees.
The nominated position which is vacant (or already occupied by the nominated employee) in the employer's business must:
- be full-time and available for at least 2 years
- be in accordance with the standards for working conditions provided under Australian industrial laws
- correspond to an occupation on the relevant occupation list
- attract a base salary that is a Market Rate for the occupation.
2. Requirements for the nominee
The nominee (overseas skilled worker) must:
- Be able to satisfy any mandatory licensing, registration or professional membership requirements
- have worked full-time in Australia in the occupation for which they have been nominated for the 2 years out of the last 3 years working for the nominating employer whilst holding a Subclass 457 Visa to apply under the Temporary Residency Transition (TRT) Stream
- have had their skills assessed as suitable by the relevant skills assessing authority (published in an Instrument) and have at least 3 years of experience in the occupation to apply under the Direct Entry (DE) Stream
- unless exemptions apply, be aged less than 45 years (Direct Entry) or 50 years (Temporary Residency Transition Stream) – from 1st March 2018 45 years age will become effective.
- unless exemptions apply, have Competent English language ability
- meet mandatory health and character requirements.
There are exemptions relating to age, skills and English language ability. These depend on your nominated occupation, salary and visa status.
You should include a submission letter explaining the special skills required and/or the difficulties their employer experienced finding a nominee who does meet the experience, age or English language requirements.
We can help you in this endeavour and indeed in all aspects of an employer sponsored visa application.
Since 2003 we have helped many Australian businesses sponsor overseas workers via the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) and the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) Subclass 187 Visa.
Please contact us for a professional assessment of your business sponsorship eligibility if you are an employer operating in Australia.
We can provide you with the migration law expertise to submit the best possible Nomination and Visa application. We can also handle the Regional Certifying Body (RCB) process for the RSMS Nomination.
Related Client Testimonials:
We have used the legal services of Andre at My Australian Visa to help us through the visa processes 3 times now. The first time was when I was sponsored by my employer for a 457 Visa. Then as I married an Australian I was unaware of the processes to get a partner visa in Australia. Andre helped us ...
Thanks to Andre and the team from MyAustralianVisa my girlfriend and I are lucky to call ourselves Permanent Residents of Australia! Andre started to assist us back in 2013 with the Sponsorship visa and we just received our employer sponsored permanent residency visa. They were always great to deal ...
I sought the help of Andre and the awesome team at MY AUSTRALIAN VISA for my permanent residency application in October 2016. Upon taking my case Andre advised me to choose the employer nomination scheme ENS (subclass 186) visa as I was on a 457 visa as a metal fabricator. My employer agreed to go ...
Thanks to Andre, always available, reliable and happy to explain all the circumstances, I have finally got my Australian Permanent Resident Visa. He has started to assist me since 2013 when I applied and successfully got the sponsorship (457Visa) with the business that I'm working for. That day when ...
I had chance to meet many immigration agents and immigration lawyers, some with good experience but too confident of them self and some other without knowledge of what they was going to do. I met Andre casually when I first arrived here and I chose him to help me out with my visa. He have always ...
Hi Andre, Thank you for your help and professional support. Now my family and I can plan a better future in Australia. I hardly recommend this immigration lawyer for his professionally, deep knowledge of the law and friendly attitude. We wish you all the best and I really thank you for everything. ...
Dear Andre, I would like to extend my heartiest thanks to you for your sincere effort of helping me with my visa application. Since 2012, when I first contacted you in regard of visa subclass 457, you guided me very well about the processing of my application. With your sincere efforts, ...
My husband and I first met Andre in January 2015 when he gave us a very detailed and knowledgeable overview of our visa options. We felt safe with the service provided by Andre and his colleagues from My Australian Visa due to their reliable and professional work habits and due to the fact that the ...
I have been extremely lucky and grateful in picking up MyAustralian Visa team as my migration lawyer. Ever since my first meeting with Andre, I was confident that my application is in good hands. MyAustralian Visa team, has been extremely professional and through with their knowledge about the ...
We would like to thank Andre and MYAUSTRALIAN VISA for their excellent services rendered to us in processing our Skilled Nominated 190 visa application. When we met Andre for our initial consultation, he devised a strategy that we should take to maximize our chances of getting the visa grant. We are ...