We are experienced Solicitors and Registered Migration Agents with a proven track record. We offer personalised service with a reasonable fee structure.
Check out our latest client testimonials!
Our Services for Prospective Overseas Students
Your education is your future!
If you are considering investing thousands of dollars in studying in Australia, in actual fact you are going to require a temporary resident Australian Student Visa to do so. Therefore, it makes sense to get the best migration advice available regarding Student Visas from a legally trained, professional Registered Migration Agent.
Help is on the Way!
We will help you to examine your study options and identify and reccomend the best courses for your particular circumstances. We will also help you gain enrollment to your chosen course and institution. We can also help you lodge your Student Visa application. After you have commenced studies in Australia we can provide on-going support services and counseling. Upon completion of eligible studies we can help you to apply for permanent or temporary residency.
Summary of Services we can Provide
- Assess Profile
- Identify Study Options
- Advise on Student Visa requirements
- Reccommend Courses
- Apply for Courses
- Submit Visa Application
- Ongoing support and counselling
- Advice on visa options after study
Invest your time and money wisely. Do not pay overcharging educational agents who are not permitted by the Australian government to give migration advice. With sound advice it is possible to secure your Student Visa and choose the right course the first time. A Registered Migration Agent will analyse your Online Consultation and determine and advise you about the relevant Migration Regulations applicable to your Student Visa Application and formulate a step by step guide detailing exactly how to go about securing your student visa.
Without qualified assistance, you could miss out on your opportunity to gain a world class education, or worse to invest thousands of dollars and make the wrong study choice thus limiting your options. To receive personalised advice please complete the Online Consultation. Based on the information you provide, we will prepare your Student Visa advice document containing current and comprehensive advice and information on everything you need to know.
Level 1 Service
PROFESSIONAL FEES: AU $300
Your education is your future! If you are considering investing thousands of dollars in studying in Australia, in actual fact you are going to require a temporary resident Australian Student Visa to do so. Furthermore, if you want to use studying in Australia as a stepping stone to applying for permanent residence then finding the right course is paramount.
Too often overseas students in Australia have approached us when they are due to complete their studies seeking advice on how they can extend their stay in Australia or apply for permanent residence. However because at the time of applying for their student visa they did not research or were not advised of the potential implications of choosing one form/course of study over another they find themselves in a situation were their qualifications do not allow them to gain a positive skills assessment in a high scoring enough skilled occupation on the Skilled Occupations List. This factor alone can determine eligibility for skilled permanent residency.
Therefore, it makes sense to get the best migration advice available regarding Student Visas from a legally trained, professional Registered Migration Agent.
Invest your time and money wisely. Do not use educational agents who have an affiliation with a particular institution (s) and work on commission and who are not permitted by the Australian government to give migration advice.
With our sound advice it is possible to secure your Student Visa yourself. A Registered Migration Agent will analyse your Online Consultation and determine and advise you about the relevant Migration Regulations applicable to your Student Visa Application and formulate a step by step guide detailing exactly how to go about securing your student visa.
The Level 1 Services allows for a professional assessment of your student visa eligibility and contains all the advice, information, application forms and support to successfully manage a student visa application. This is our most popular service and many clients have successfully utilised this affordable alternative to traditional migration consultancy.
This service also comes with our ongoing email support via our Ask An Agent service. Our email support is now unlimited. It is our interest to ensure our clients are satisfied with our service, and if successful in migration know they can rely on us for any help and support they may need to make the transition to Australian life as easy as possible.
Clients can submit their visa application with the confidence of knowing that they have been professionally assessed and advised by a Registered Migration Agent assigned to provide support every step of the way.
The Level 1 Service (AU$300) provides advice and assistance on all of the aspects of studying in Australia as an Overseas Student and includes a written professional advice document, course counseling services, telephone conversation and ongoing email support (see below for more information).
If you are considering studying in Australia as an overseas student, before enrolling in a course which may not suit your long term goals and investing thousands of dollars in tuition fees you should have your Student Visa profile assessed by a Registered Migration Agent.
Prospective overseas students can send their details through the Online Consultation. For a small consultation fee of just US$229 and receive the Level 1 Service which includes a written professional advice document with comprehensive and detailed personalised advice on your study options, course counselling services, telephone consultation and ongoing email support.
With the help of the information contained in the Level 1 Service, you will be fully informed as to your Student Visa Eligibility and of the best courses for you to study for your career and Australian migration goals.
Using the Level 1 Service advice document and email consultation with your personal Registered Migration Agent, a prospective overseas student can then make an informed decision on which course to enrol in and undertake all the necessary arrangements with the ongoing email support.
However for those clients who would like further advice and assistance, as this can be a complicated process, subject to eligibility determined via the Level 1 Service, clients may prefer to appoint Mr. Andre Congiu, a Registered Migration Agent to do everything via the Level 3 Service; including recommending and enrolling in registered and applying for the student visa. The fees for the Level 3 Service are from US $1,500.00.
Through Online Consultation we can decide:
- which is the most suitable course you should apply for,
- when you want to start your course, and
- how and when you want to travel to Australia.
Assessment of Student Visa Eligibility and Student Visa Information
- Detailed review of your visa profile and assessment of your visa eligibility
- The General Requirements of Student Visas
- Information about student visa assessment factors applicable in your circumstances. Before applying for a student visa, it is essential that you can meet all the visa requirements applicable to your circumstances. You can only be granted a student visa if you intend to study in a registered course or part of a registered course on a full-time basis. If your application is successful, you will be issued with a Multiple Entry Visa allowing you to travel to and from Australia multiple times within the period for which the visa has been granted. That period will vary according to the course for which you have been accepted.
- A detailed explanation of all Student Visa requirements for your visa subclass.
- An explanation of the Overseas Student Program, the ESOS Act, The Migration Regulations and how the overall student visa system operates so that you are fully informed of the ins and outs of the systems and your rights within it.
- Advice on how your family can join you in Australia
- The necessary documentation for your course enrolment application and student visa application
- All the required Application Forms to submit a complete, valid visa application
- Application Form completion assistance - help with any question on any required application form
- Free unlimited Ask An Agent email consultation with your personal Registered Migration Agent
- Advice on how to correctly complete the Student visa Application form
- Contact details for your nearest Australian Embassy for local assistance.
- Advice on how to submit your Student visa application
- A document check list of all supporting documents you will be required to submit with your visa application.
- How to satisfy the Character and Health Requirements including advice on how to obtain compulsory medical insurance called Overseas Student Health Care (OSHC). All students must show evidence they have health insurance cover before a visa can be issued. Don't pay more than you have to.
- Advice on the costs and fees associated with obtaining a Student Visa, including Application fees and associated costs. You will need to pay the Visa Application Charge to have your Student visa application considered.
- Student Visa Conditions which apply to your Student Visa
- A Step by Step Summary application guide for easy reference
- Professional Application Submission Letter Template - customisable to suit you profile.
- Subscription to our Australian Immigration Email Newsletter detailing any news and changes in immigration policy relevant to your application
- Information on Institutions, Course Costs, Costs of Living
- A detailed list of course recommendation to suit your career goals, budget, location preference and migration ambitions The detailed information on institutions and courses from the actual Institutions offering the course of study you are interested in. Information covers course duration, entrance requirements, application forms and tuition fees.
- Information and advice on how to select a suitable institution and registered course
- Access to Hobsons Good Guides website with the most comprehensive database of ratings, reviews and statistics on all Australian Universities and courses
- Access to a Course Search facility
- How to apply for a Course online.
- Detailed advice and information on how to apply for enrolment in a registered course including information on what you will need to include in your application and where and how to submit your application to the relevant institution.
- Information and advice about the enrolment process including the confirmation of enrolment. The institution will assess your application and supporting documents and advise if you meet their entry requirements. If successful, the institution(s) will send you a letter of offer.
- Information on the appropriate course fees and other associated costs - as an international student, you are required to pay tuition fees to your education provider in Australia. This fee varies according to the institution and the course for which you are applying.
- Downloadable Settlement Information and Resources
- Students in Australia benefit from a world class education system. Overseas students live in a relaxed, multicultural environment and participate in a range of different activities. We will provide information about what sort of student lifestyle and activities you can expect in Australia.
- Advice regarding the cost of living in Australia. You should have an idea of the relative worth of the Australian Currency before you leave your country so you can gauge what the cost of living will be and work out a suitable budget. We will provide information on the likely cost of living and also list a realistic budget to cover your living expenses as a student.
- A Settlement Guide detailing information on how to open a bank account in Australia.
- A list of useful contacts
- A Pre-Departure Checklist. A list of all necessary documents and personal items you should bring with you.
- Information and advice on how to book your flights to Australia including tips on how to get cost-effective flights to Australia, using the internet and travel agents which specialise in student travel.
- Information on Australian quarantine/ customs requirements. There is a range of items you cannot bring into Australia and your family/friends cannot send to you in the mail.
- Advice on how to find Student accommodation. It is important you plan where you are going to live in Australia before you leave your country. We will give you tips on how to find suitable accommodation in Australia, using student accommodation services, student notice boards, real estate agents, newspaper advertisements and the internet.
- Advice on how to obtain permission to work and how to find suitable employment in Australia. Initial student visas do not allow the holder to work in Australia. We will provide guidance on how to obtain a student visa with work rights and relevant application forms.
- Tips on how to find work in Australia. There are a number of different ways to find part time work in Australia. Information on how to find work through websites, newspapers and student offices.
The fees for the Level 1 Service are AU$300. This fee can be paid for by credit card via our secure online payment gateway or via paypal, by telegraphic transfer, demand draft, international money order or wester union money transfer.
Note - This fee entitles you to all the consulting services outlined above, but excludes visa application charge payable to the Department of Immigration (DIAC) and all other associated costs. Your Registered Migration Agent will provide a detailed estimate of these costs in your Level 1 advice document once your payment for this service is received and your advice prepared (within 10 Australian business days).
Basic information regarding application costs and processing times can be found under each visa program section from our homepage. As costs and processing times can vary depending on your circumstances, and furthermore are subject to change by DIAC these are provided as a guide only and should not be relied upon unless confirmed by your Registered Migration Agent.