We are experienced Solicitors and Registered Migration Agents with a proven track record. We offer personalised service with a reasonable fee structure.
Check out our latest client testimonials!
Our Services for Prospective Overseas Students
If you are considering investing thousands of dollars to study in Australia, you are going to need to obtain an Australian Student Subclass 500 Visa in order to do so. One of the most important requirements is the Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirement to demonstrate to the Department of Immigration and Border Patrol (DIBP) that you are a genuine student. In this context genuineness looks not only at whether you will actually attend the course you have enrolled in, and make satisfactory progression and hopefully pass the course; but focuses more on why you want to study this particular course, why study it here in Australia, how it fits in with your previous study and experience and how it helps with your future aspirations. Many Student Visa applications are now refused because applicants cannot demonstrate that they meet the GTE requirements. Therefore, it makes sense to get the best migration advice available regarding Student Visas from one of our Solicitors and Registered Migration Agents.
Choosing and Enrolling in a Course - Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
We will help you to examine your study options and identify and recommend the best courses for your particular circumstances. We will also help you gain enrolment to your chosen course and institution. We can then also help you lodge your Student Visa application. After you have commenced studies in Australia we can provide on-going support services and counselling. Upon completion of eligible studies we can help you to apply for temporary residency or permanent residency.
Summary of Services we can provide:
· Assess Profile
· Identify Study Options
· Advise on Student Visa requirements
· Recommend Courses
· Apply for Courses
· Obtain Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) and Overseas Student Health Insurance (OSHC)
· Submit Visa Application
· Ongoing support and counselling
· Advice on visa options after study
Invest your time and money wisely. Do not pay overcharging educational agents who receive commissions to place you in courses which may not be in your best interests. Also most Education Agents are not permitted by the Australian government to give migration advice unless they are also Registered Migration Agents with the Office of the Migration Agent Registration Authority (OMARA).
All too often we see clients already in Australia who were sold courses by education agents in their home country or from within Australia whilst visiting as a tourist or working holiday maker. Months into the course they realise they are studying something that they either have no interest in or that will not lead anywhere or both. Worse still, often overseas students in Australia have approached us when they are due to complete their studies seeking advice on how they can extend their stay in Australia or apply for permanent residence. However, because at the time of applying for their student visa they did not research or were not advised of the potential implications of choosing one form/course of study over another they find themselves in a situation where their qualifications do not allow them to gain a positive skills assessment in a occupation on the relevant Occupations List. This factor alone can determine eligibility for skilled permanent residency.
With sound advice it is possible to secure your Student Visa and choose the right course the first time. We can analyse your previous studies and any work experience and determine suitable courses and advise you about the relevant requirements applicable to your Student Visa Application and formulate a step by step guide detailing exactly how to go about securing your Student Visa.
Without qualified assistance, you could miss out on your opportunity to gain a world class education, or worse to invest thousands of dollars and make the wrong study choice thus limiting your options. To receive personalised advice please complete contact us today.
Therefore, it makes sense to get the best migration advice available regarding Student Visas from one of our Solicitors and Registered Migration Agents.
Invest your time and money wisely. Do not use educational agents who have an affiliation with a particular institution(s) and work on commission and who are not permitted by the Australian government to give migration advice.
With our sound advice it is possible to secure your Student Visa.
Through consultation we can offer the following services:
· Information on Institutions, Course Costs, Costs of Living
· A detailed list of course recommendation to suit your career goals, budget, location preference and migration ambitions. The detailed information on institutions and courses from the actual Institutions offering the course of study you are interested in. Information to cover course duration, entrance requirements, application forms and tuition fees.
· Information and advice on how to select a suitable institution and registered course.
· Access to websites with the most comprehensive database of ratings, reviews and statistics on all Australian Universities and courses.
· Access to a Course Search facility.
· How to apply for a Course online.
· Assistance with enrolment in a registered course including information on what you will need to include in your application and where and how to submit your application to the relevant institution.
· Advice about the enrolment process including the confirmation of enrolment. The institution will assess your application and supporting documents and advise if you meet their entry requirements. If successful, the institution(s) will send you a letter of offer.
· Information on the appropriate course fees and other associated costs - as an international student, you are required to pay tuition fees to your education provider in Australia. This fee varies according to the institution and the course for which you are applying.
Student Visa Services
· Detailed review of your visa profile and assessment of your visa eligibility
· Advice on the Requirements of Student Visas
· Information about assessment factors applicable in your circumstances. Before applying for a student visa, it is essential that you can meet all the visa requirements applicable to your circumstances. You can only be granted a student visa if you intend to study in a registered course or part of a registered course on a full-time basis. If your application is successful, you will be issued with a Multiple Entry Visa allowing you to travel to and from Australia multiple times within the period for which the visa has been granted. That period will vary according to the course for which you have been accepted.
· A detailed explanation of all Student Subclass 500 Visa requirements including the important Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirements.
· An explanation of the Overseas Student Program, the ESOS Act, The Migration Regulations 1994 and how the overall student visa system operates so that you are fully informed of the ins and outs of the systems and your rights within it.
· Advice on how your family can join you in Australia
· The necessary documentation for your course enrolment application and student visa application
· All the required documents to submit a complete, valid visa application including a personalised Document Checklist
· Application Form completion assistance - help with any question on any required application form
· Email consultation with your personal Solicitor and Registered Migration Agent
· How to satisfy the Character and Health Requirements including advice on how to obtain compulsory medical insurance called Overseas Student Health Care (OSHC). All students must show evidence they have health insurance cover before a visa can be issued. Don't pay more than you have to.
· Advice on the costs and fees associated with obtaining a Student Visa, including Application fees and associated costs. You will need to pay the Visa Application Charge to have your Student visa application considered.
· Student Visa Conditions which apply to your Student Visa
· Downloadable Settlement Information and Resources
· Students in Australia benefit from a world class education system. Overseas students live in a relaxed, multicultural environment and participate in a range of different activities. We will provide information about what sort of student lifestyle and activities you can expect in Australia.
· Advice regarding the cost of living in Australia. You should have an idea of the relative worth of the Australian Currency before you leave your country so you can gauge what the cost of living will be and work out a suitable budget. We will provide information on the likely cost of living and also list a realistic budget to cover your living expenses as a student.
· A Settlement Guide detailing information on how to open a bank account in Australia.
· A list of useful contacts
· A Pre-Departure Checklist. A list of all necessary documents and personal items you should bring with you.
· Information and advice on how to book your flights to Australia including tips on how to get cost-effective flights to Australia, using the internet and travel agents which specialise in student travel.
· Information on Australian quarantine/ customs requirements. There is a range of items you cannot bring into Australia and your family/friends cannot send to you in the mail.
· Advice on how to find Student accommodation. It is important you plan where you are going to live in Australia before you leave your country. We will give you tips on how to find suitable accommodation in Australia, using student accommodation services, student notice boards, real estate agents, newspaper advertisements and the internet.
· Advice on how to obtain permission to work and how to find suitable employment in Australia. Initial student visas do not allow the holder to work in Australia. We will provide guidance on how to obtain a student visa with work rights and relevant application forms.
· Tips on how to find work in Australia. There are a number of different ways to find part time work in Australia. Information on how to find work through websites, newspapers and student offices.
Over the years we have helped many people from all over the world realise their dream of a new life in Australia.
Please see the Testimonial Section of the website and see for yourself.
Due to industry regulations, in order to be able to provide you with migration advice and assistance you must first become a client. If you are serious about General Skilled Migration it is worthwhile having a professional assessment by a Registered Migration Agent.
Please contact us so that a Solicitor and Registered Migration Agent can analyse your profile, determine your eligibility and if eligible advise you further on how to secure an Australian Student Visa.
We cannot thank Andre and My Australian Visa enough for all the hard work they put in to get the 457 visa. I was on a working holiday visa and running out of time and worried with all the law changes and the caveat that applied to my occupation. But everything worked out well , all thanks to the ...
In the past 2 years I have been assisted from Andre and his team to make possible the almost impossible - get my permanent residency through the Skilled Nominated 190 Visa! This was not an easy task,but thanks to My Australian Visa's professional advises, I have been able to find the right path and ...
We have used the legal services of Andre at My Australian Visa to help us through the visa processes 3 times now. The first time was when I was sponsored by my employer for a 457 Visa. Then as I married an Australian I was unaware of the processes to get a partner visa in Australia. Andre helped us ...
Thanks to Andre and the team from MyAustralianVisa my girlfriend and I are lucky to call ourselves Permanent Residents of Australia! Andre started to assist us back in 2013 with the Sponsorship visa and we just received our employer sponsored permanent residency visa. They were always great to deal ...
Thi and I would love to say thank you to you and My Australian Visa team for looking after our case. We are very excited after our 457 visas are granted. I had been searching for consultation in many different migration lawyers and agents. However, after the very first appointment with My Australian ...
Dear Andre, I am so excited for the news that my Partner Visa is granted. I apologise for taking so long but it has been a very busy period for Matt and I and once more I thank you for the great job and the patience you showed. We wish you all the best and we will keep in touch for the second step ...
I sought the help of Andre and the awesome team at MY AUSTRALIAN VISA for my permanent residency application in October 2016. Upon taking my case Andre advised me to choose the employer nomination scheme ENS (subclass 186) visa as I was on a 457 visa as a metal fabricator. My employer agreed to go ...
Andre Congiu has assisted us with our 457 visa application which has been granted at the first time. He is a really professional lawyer who does explain in detail everything and really wants to make sure you are choosing the best visa based on your circumstances and goals. I am very happy to refer ...
Thanks to Andre, always available, reliable and happy to explain all the circumstances, I have finally got my Australian Permanent Resident Visa. He has started to assist me since 2013 when I applied and successfully got the sponsorship (457Visa) with the business that I'm working for. That day when ...
I was referred to MYAUSTRALIANVISA by a friend who has been using their services for many years. From the very first meeting with Andre, I found him to be extremely professional, knowledgeable, detailed and friendly. He assisted me with two visas, temporary graduate and permanent residency visas, ...