We are experienced Solicitors and Registered Migration Agents with a proven track record. We offer personalised service with a reasonable fee structure.
Check out our latest client testimonials!
Australia's Trusted Migration Lawyers and Registered Migration Agents
If you’re looking to immigrate to Australia, the process of
paperwork, lodging documents and seeking approval can seem overwhelming.
The team of Solicitors and Registered Migration Agents at My
Australian Visa have over 10 years of experience and are the experts in
simplifying the application process so that you can enjoy living in
beautiful Australia sooner.
Through our Ask An Agent initiative, you can gain personal and professional migration advice from the best in the business within 24 hours of asking.
Do I need to use a Migration Lawyer or Registered Migration Agent?
Unsure if hiring a migration agent is the right step for you?
Our professional services are ideal for people who:
- Need urgent professional advice related to migration, business or employment matters
- Only have a few questions or queries about Australian business, investment, employment, education and other matters
- Have already lodged an application and need specific advice or assistance
- Intend to lodge a visa application without professional assistance, but require guidelines, advice or document checklists
- Think they cannot afford the traditional full migration services, but would still like a registered migration agent to guide them through the complex process
If any of the above applies to you, Ask An Agent has the solution you’re looking for!
How to get started
Signing up with Ask An Agent is simple and so cost efficient! Simply register for an account with My Australian Visa by completing a few questions. After you’ve signed up you’ll be asked to make a low payment of $249, which is your flat rate monthly consulting fee that allows you to ask up to five questions per day!
Please note that payments via credit card are processed manually after we have commenced researching answers to your questions.
Why delay? Find out how our expert team can make your transition into Australia seamless.