We are experienced Solicitors and Registered Migration Agents with a proven track record. We offer personalised service with a reasonable fee structure.
Check out our latest client testimonials!
Let us handle crucial parts of your Visa Application Process
We offer two services at our Level 2:
- The Skills Assessment Service
- The Pre-Lodgement Visa Application Check
The Skills Assessment Service
Your Skills Assessment Application can be the most crucial aspect of your Skilled Visa Application Process. To be on the safe side and increase your chances for your visa application to be successful, simply have a professional Registered Migration Agent handle it!
We have successfully handled applications and appeals to all the Assessing Authorities including TRA, ACS, Engineers Australia, AIM, VETASSESS, AITSL, CPAA/ICAA/NIA etc.
Your Solicitor and Registered Migration Agent will analyse your profile and CV and assess the most suitable skilled occupation for you to apply under.We will then take care of the entire application process saving you time, money and disappointment.
When you access our Skills Assessment Service we will:
- Complete your application form
- Prepare and collate your necessary documentation
- Write a professional submission letter to address the criteria
- Handle all correspondence with the relevant Skills Assessing Authority on your behalf.
Please note: This service is for eligible clients only, i.e. those clients who have first purchased the Level 1 Service or have attended a Face to Face Consultation and been assessed as having a reasonable prospect of success.
- From AUD $880.00 (Exact fee depends upon applicant's profile, skilled occupation and skills assessing authority and excludes Skills Assessment Application Fee and all associated costs)
All clients who purchase the Level 2 service and who successfully obtain a positive skill assessment in their skilled occupation will receive a discount on the subsequent Level 3 Service.
The Pre-lodgement Application Check Service (PAC)
This service is for those people who feel comfortable undertaking their own visa application but want the ultimate peace of mind of having their application checked and reported on by a Solicitor and Registered Migration Agents before they finally submit it to the Department of Home Affiars (DHA).
Within 10 Australian business days we will go through your entire application meticulously and pick up any mistakes, errors or inconsistencies while providing you with a written report
- From AUD $2,200.00 (Exact fee depends upon applicant's profile and visa subclass - excludes all other fees)
This service is not a representative service and you will be responsible for lodging the application and handling all correspondence with the DHA post lodgement.