We are experienced Solicitors and Registered Migration Agents with a proven track record. We offer personalised service with a reasonable fee structure.
Check out our latest client testimonials!
Get Assessed - Confidently Manage your Visa Application Yourself
Complete a Visa Eligibility Assessment form here -
If you would like a Solicitor and Registered Migration Agent to assess
your eligibility and provide you with the latest information and a
Step-by-Step Visa Application Guide for your specific visa subclass, you
will like our Level 1 Service. You’ll find that it will protect you
from costly mistakes that could add many months to your application
When you access our Level 1 Service we guarantee that your Solicitor and Registered Migration Agent assesses your profile and prepares a Step-by-Step Visa Application Guide especially for you and your specific visa subclass. Subject to your eligibility it contains all the advice, information, guidance, application forms and support you need. That guarantees that you can submit the best visa application possible. No confusing, no “hidden costs”, forms or procedures will be forgotten.
You can quickly and easily use this checklist, tick each item off, save time and money on your application process and launch it yourself confidently.
Your Level 1 Service Eligibility Assessment and Advice will include:
- A statement showing the strengths of your profile and the areas of concern
- An assessment of your likelihood of success under your nominated visa subclass and, if applicable, advice on an alternative visa subclass to apply for
- An advice on how to demonstrate you satisfy the requirements of the visa as contained in The Migration Regulations 1994
- A guide how to complete the Medical Examination and obtain Police Clearance Certificates
- A Document Checklist for your specific visa subclass as well as online access to the most currents application forms relevant to your application
- Information about how to obtain the right documentation to support your application
- A list of steps involved in preparing your application
- A guide how to complete the required application forms
- Advice how to present your application in the format preferred by the Department
- Information about where to lodge your visa application and the costs involved
- An estimate of how long it will take to process your application
- An idea of what to expect while your application is being processed
- An outline of what happens when a decision to grant your visa is made
- An overview of your entitlements as a permanent resident and how to apply for Australian citizenship in the future
Our Level 1 Service also comes with email support.
Accessing your Level 1 Service is easy:
- Complete the Visa Eligibility Assessment form here
- Email email@example.com your CV (and your partner's CV if applicable) requesting an eligibility assessment.
- Make payment of the Consultation Fee
- You will receive your documentation within ten (10) Australian Business Days (subject to full information being provided and excluding Public Holidays or Annual Leave Days)
- AUD $350.00
You can also access our comprehensive Australian settlement advice, information and resources to assist your arrival and settlement in Australia.